Hope to see you this Saturday (with all the seeds you’ve saved) (no seeds? is fine) for our Question and Answer meeting about all things gardening!
We’ll have plenty of seeds for packing and for any seeds you want to take home too.
Now that we’ve had a hard freeze you can plant native seeds/flower seeds for early spring. To protect the seeds from birds over winter, I cover with a light frost cloth pinned to the ground. This also helps remind you where you put the seeds 🙂
See you all Saturday. If you can’t make the whole meeting, any time you can spend should be worth it.
2019 All Pueblo Grows topic schedule
- January- Starting seeds indoors: Jared
- February- Seed library/gardening Q&A: group
- March- Sowing seeds outdoors and container gardening: Deric and Leah
- April- Transplanting / preparing your soil: Deric
- May- Garden troubleshooting Q&A: group
- June- Early seed saving: Jared
- July- Pests: Deric
- August- Fall gardening/cover crops: Deric
- September- Late seed saving: Jared
- October- seed library Q&A
- November- No event
- December- No event
Each event will consist of a presentation on the topic of the month and there will also be a seed swap. Folks can bring any seed donations that they have, and they can help package seeds as well.